Monday 21 May 2012

Check List for Malaysian Politicians.

The Malaysian 13th General Election is just around the corner and the next Parliament session starts in June. There are numerous issues that I'd like to see raised in Parliament and to get answers from. So, dear politicians if you  want my vote, you better take note of these:

--> I want better education system. I want the grading/marking system to be reliable. I want the crappy syllabus to be checked. I want all students with good SPM results to be offered a place in local U- free. Do away with STPM. I want better quality teachers, not SPM second graders.
--> I want better health facility. I want better service by medical officers, I want clean and hygienic hospital. I want good medicines in government clinic/hospitals. I want it to be made compulsory for all cabinet ministers only to attend government clinic/hospitals.
--> I want all city councils do their goddamn job. I want every road, every sungai, every longkang and every waste disposal area to be clean and hygienic. I want representatives of each area to be responsible for its cleanliness.
--> I want foreign workers intake to be controlled. I want more job opportunities for Malaysians with better pay, not a lousy RM800 per month.
--> I want all government tenders to be made open tenders with no special favours for those with bumiputera status or their relationship with politicians. I want all new government projects to be made known to public and public opinion taken into serious consideration before implementing it.
--> I want the people of Malaysia be given the right to assemble wherever they want to, whenever they want to.
--> I want the people of Malaysia be given the right to practice a religion of their choice and that includes a right to change their faith and beliefs as they wish.
--> I want our justice system to stop kissing the government's ass. I want the government to stop squeezing the judge's balls.
--> I want the police to do their goddamn job -serve and protect the people. I want the police to stop being the government's watchdog.
--> I want any politicians and government servants who are facing corruption charges to be suspended until the investigation is over.
--> I want all politicians to publicly declare their asset.
--> I want the Prime Minister to go to France and face the charges imposed on him by the French prosecutors. Prove yourself innocent if you are.
--> I want all media to be free of any political influence.

...now that's not too much to ask for, was it?


1 comment:

  1. But I doubt the power greedy cabals in UMNO/BN have the nerves or the balls to award any of them.

    ReplyDelete